Join Us on Facebook Add to Circles

Monday 1 July 2013

Diwali Special Recipes | दीपावली विशेष व्यंजन

Diwali or Deepavali is also known as the "festival of lights" It is the most celebrated festival of india and it carries a message which is applicable to everyone despite of their background, culture, religion or belief. It signifies the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness and truth over falsities. Neeta-In-Kitchen hopes this festival of lights brings wisdom, truth, prosperity and peace in your life.



Click below to SUBSCRIBE FREE on my
pages and don't miss any of my new recipes



This year Diwali is on 19 October, 2017. I wish all my readers a happy and joyous Diwali festival. I also wish abundance in health, wealth and happiness to all of you, play and be safe this Diwali.

I have made a list of the Diwali recipes which are a favorite with the readers of Neeta-In-Kitchen and will be a hit in your homes for the Diwali festival. Click on the picture to take you to the recipe page.

Sweets & Dessert




Namkeen




Beverages




Others

 




Main Course


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...